Sunday, January 25, 2009

Signs

 of thi
Opened my eyes
The Darkness dies
Nothing but lies
Drew my black sword
Tore all the ties
The Darkness dies
Opened my eyes

There I saw the sunshine   
Gotta love the sunshine
Walking in the sunshine 
Singing in the sunshine

Sunshine's the hidden signs                                                               So Look into the signs 
But Can you see the signs
There I just saw the signs

The signs of love
Up on the vines
With in the wines
Between the lines
With in the mines
There are no fines
For seeing the signs

Oh Lord

There is a fee
To get this key
The key to life
But not the knife

The noxious knife
The death of life
The knife that cuts
And cuts the hearts

Oh Lord

All of this pollution
Full of elusion
It is just deception
This ain't no salvation
Only Separation
From the  population
I don’t want that

I want to love                                                                                  I need my love                                                                            Please let me love
My world, my love  
                                                                              
My world, I see
Please let me see
I need to see                                                                                      I want to see
I want to be
Sailing the sea
Waving for me
This is goodbye
Sailing the sea
I want to be

 June 18, 1996
Alireza Manzour 

No comments:

Post a Comment